Extinction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extinction

Extinction

4 posters

Leaving for myself

Unain
    Unain

Leaving for myself Empty Leaving for myself

Post  Unain Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:00 am

Hey guys,

This is one of the hardest things I've ever done. But I decided to leave the raidforce (and guild for that matter).
    I've been thinking about this for about 2 weeks now and I want to do more in this game. Unfortunately 25 mans and hardmodes aren't available in our current raidforce. I've been accepted at Aeon for a trial and to be amongst the leading raidforce of the realm has always been a dream of mine.

I've had a talk with Trexda about it and I know that I'll be sort of abandoning you guys, but I need to look at myself now. What is it that I want... and not about the consequences.
    I hope you don't hold this against me, but you all have been such great friends that I'm positive that you can let me go.

It's really been an awesome time with all of you guys. And I will certainly miss you.
    I hope that you'll be able to keep the raid running without me, but I think that won't be a big problem.
    I will still be around on the server ofcourse, so don't be a stranger and shout at me when you see me Wink.

Your friend,

Unain
    DarkerFate
    DarkerFate

Leaving for myself Empty Re: Leaving for myself

Post  DarkerFate Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:19 am

Know how you feel bud. And no, I'll never leave you alone. Razz
    Good luck with Aeon and all that. Smile
    Smartiekid

Post  Smartiekid Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:33 am

well although it's a great shame to lose you, but, i cannot blame you for wanting to go further mate. all i can say is good luck and hope to still get the chance to go places with you on occasion
    valastar
    valastar

Post  valastar Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:31 pm

well i was unsure what to say but i think smartie got it right ( for once lol)
    on a personal level i'd like to say thanks for your guidance and....
    who the hell is going to remind me about my inner fire
    Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content